- Initial Design session with team (3.5 hours)
- Setting up of the Git project with Unity and adding correct .gitignore files (1 hour)
- Setting up this WordPress for us to contribute to (0.5 hours)
- Getting our first demo hosted on Drexel’s Tux servers (1 hour)
Snippet of the initial unity project commit as well as the .gitignore and my terminal window where the game is being hosted.
- Out initial meeting went very smoothly and everyone was very responsive in terms of abilities so it was easy to establish tasks for the week
- All weekly milestones were hit without much issue
- Pathing of units was surprisingly easier to figure out than previously thought
- I probably had the least work out of my team to do for this week which isn’t necessarily bad since my focus and strong suit will come with balancing and numbers in general, which were absent for this week
- Meeting with team to discuss abilities, healthpools for units, etc.
- Start designing and laying out numbers of hp, damage, etc.
- Assist in the creation of the GDD