- Bare bones tower spawning. (3hrs)
- Looking into grid implementation. (2hrs)
- Meetings/Merge conflict resolution. (2hrs)
Total: 7 hours
What Went Well
- Tower spawning works at a basic level(The cubes spread through the map).
- Found an example of grid implementation that looks like it will work for our towers.
- Merge conflicts were not extremely hard to fix.
What Did Not Go Well
- Was sick for a long time so could not add things that I wanted
- My additions are super basic and will probably need to be touched up later
- Implement a grid for towers to snap to.
- Figure out how to mark the grid so towers can’t spawn on lanes.
- Rotating towers.