- Created a map variants for possible use. (2 hr)
- Created concepts for the archer tower. (3 hr)
- Meetings (6 hrs)
We discussed whether or not the original map may be too straightforward so I drew up another map as a future possible option. The second map I drew was asymmetrical across each lane but we decided against it.
What went well:
- Making the second symmetrical map went smoothly and didn’t take up too much time.
- I managed to find good reference images for the towers.
What went poorly:
- It took a little too long to find get the reference images for the towers.
- The GDD needs work.
- We are going to need to cut down on what we have since we may not be able to do nearly as much as we may have originally thought.
- UI flowchart.
- Update the GDD.
- Decide which map to work with (at least for now).
- Will begin modeling.