- The Catapult was textured (5 hrs)
- The Keep was textured (4 hrs)
- Meeting (3 hrs)
- Total (12 hrs)
What went well:
The texturing was an overall simple process. It was generally easy to get the desired look on both objects.
What went poorly:
The reason it took as long as it did to texture both was because of how poorly I made the UV’s and because I added more parts to both the catapult and keep. The fact that I altered the model mid-texturing made the process I had to go through complicated. It essentially involved two substance painter files and a lot of exporting, plus some UV change.
I’m gonna get to work on the temple (probably with the help of Meagan). There are also some more small details that I want to add to the catapult and Keep. In my spare time I plan on making rewired work in the game.