- Temple edits were made (1 hour)
- Particle effects for Set and Sekhmet are done (7 hours)
- Meetings (2 hours)
- Total (11 hours)
Although I did have plans to work on Rewired this week, in the end that was unnecessary. It turns out that I had done enough with Rewired the previous week so the other coders did not need my help. With my big job gone, I decided to take a crack at particle effects.
What Went Well:
- I think the particle effects came out rather nicely (the two that I finished anyway.)
- I found some tutorials for particle effects that really helped.
What went Poorly:
- I had to learn how to use particle effects which took more time than I thought. I also found that getting the look that I actually wanted in the particles was far more annoying than I had hoped.
- The Lightning bolt effect is proving to be a challenge.
- Finish lightning bolt particle effect
- Do anny other miscellaneous work.