- Created a bolt particle for lightning tower (3 hours)
- Created dust particles for when towers are placed (2 hours)
- Updated fire particle effect (2 hours)
- Updated speed and heal particle effects (1 hour)
- Meeting/playtesting (2 hours)
- Total: 10 hours
I ended up spending my time on particles this week. The lighting effect didn’t take long since I spent some time last week trying to make it. The remaining ones were simply edits. Most of the time spent on them was just me seeing if I could do anything to make them look better.
What went well:
- I felt satisfied with how the particles came out and how they look in game.
What went poorly:
- There was a miscommunication with how the lightning was supposed to look. I wasted an hour going for a different look.
- I will probably be trying to pick up and miscellaneous work that needs to be done regarding art/particles.