- Rescaled Particle effects (4hrs)
- I had to go through each particle and alter their sizes without touching the scale. This proved tedious since I had to tinker with multiple parts of each individual particle system and not just their start size.
- Modeled/textured new reticules (4hrs)
- We have been meaning to update those for awhile. We are aiming for a jewelry sort of look.
- Fixed some other scaling issues (1hr)
- Scaling issue involving the catapult and a spawning issue with the rubble dust.
- Total : 9hrs
What Went Well:
- Re-scaling was not that big of an issue.
What Went Poorly:
- I did not finish the Battle particles that I was supposed to do.
- The reticles are not quite what I want.
- It seems like dividing the work between everyone may actually be a hassle due to the extra people.
- I am now working on 3 different game projects at a time.
- MORE AND MORE PARTICLES
- Reticle needs more work