Hello! As we reach the final stretch of development, we wanted to share what we’re working on, what’s to come, and what you can expect from Sons of Ra.
To kick off our brand new developer logs, we’re announcing the identity of our newest God, Sekhmet! Sekhmet is the warrior goddess who smashes everything and everyone who stands in her way.
Extremely aggressive, she has abilities that focus on offensive unit play, even sending her own avatar of destruction onto the battlefield to dish out damage.
We also redesigned our existing keeps (still in progress) and they now have pillars! Our old keeps were designed over two years ago (!!!) so this change was a long time coming.
- New Keep
- New God Sketches
- Sekhmet is revealed!
- Seh has sords an doesn’t afraid of anything
- Sekhmet gameplay design discussion
- New blessings coming to you soon!
- UI updates
- Tutorial has updated assets
- Text boxes allow for different sized text (for localization)
- Conquest Elimination Mechanics
- You can lose now
- Behind the scenes boring legal garbage
We’ll be posting again at the end of the month, where we will have more updates to Conquest, get our online mode in a fully testable state, and getting Sekhmet’s ultimate blessing ready for action!